maanantai 2. heinäkuuta 2012

Ladies of the New Century

I took my first tattoo today. I was a nervous wreck until I walked into the Flame Tattoo & Piercing in Helsinki, Kamppi. After sitting into that chair, though, all my worries drained away. It didn't hurt all that much  (from stories I had heard I expected a lot worse) Guy who tattooed me was calm and nice. My tattoo didn't bleed almost at all, and it already (after 4 hours) has stopped prickling. In short: I'm very pleased with outcome.

It's a hydrogen atom. You'll be receiving no
explanation.
Taking a tattoo was to me obvious choice. I was about ten when it first occurred to me that they are a real thing that real people have. Of course I wanted one. (If I remember correctly, my first idea for a tattoo was a old school scorpion. I was one of those kids.) My mother said, "maybe when you're older" Well, guess who's older now?
My family doesn't care about my septum, or haircut, or tattoo in one way or other, but I do hear from them regularly (them and my grandparents) that I'd be "such a pretty girl" without them. And each time I grin internally, because it rarely occurs to people, that I want piercings and tattoos (yes, I intend to take one or two or ten more) to set myself apart from those pretty faces and bodies. There is more to people than that. This is a way to show others who I am inside, on the outside.
Cheeeesyyyyy.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti