torstai 1. marraskuuta 2012

There's nothing that I wouldn't do / Save lay my rifle down

Went to see the movie today, Skyfall. Maybe there is something in this whole James Bond-business..

This is actually just a notice to anyone who might be reading: I'm probably going to be dead to the world for a few months. I don't have any good, grown-up reason. But you might have noticed that yesterday was the release date for a certain video game I had been waiting for a very long time.



I do recommend playing all the Assassin's games,they are fully worthy of your time. This is not a review. I haven't yet played enough to give anyone a comprehensive image about AC III. I have liked - loved- what I have seen so far. I am yet again completely hooked. When playing this series, I don't notice time passing. Hell, I won't even notice if someone is talking to me. (Today, my father told me that his tyre got busted while he was driving. He said that I responded to his talking to me. Afterwards, I had no memory of this happening)
I don't know why I'm writing this, I could be playing.

See you in a month or so.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti