torstai 21. helmikuuta 2013

On the importance of Perspective



What? Could it be? Another blog update!
I'm actually here today to gently draw your attention to this great, completely free puzzle game.

Perspective has really interesting concept. You are basically moving a little blue guy around, but while you exist in 1st. person perspective, the little blue guy exists in 2 dimensional world. You alternate between moving yourself and the blue guy to move between levels. Once you get a hang of controls first few levels are piece of cake, but they get gradually harder until getting god-damn-I-will-kill-whoever-thought-this-game-was-good-idea difficult. I haven't passed the game myself yet, so this is not full scale review. What I have seen of it, I warmly recommend it for the people who played the Portal for the puzzles or who want to warp their sense of physics.
Anyway, this masterpiece is downloadable from here.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti