perjantai 8. kesäkuuta 2012

The Killers Career

Ashes of Time Redux was great many things, but easy to follow was not one of them. I finished watching it ten minutes ago but I haven't decided yet if I liked it or not. On the other hand, there was drama, (so much drama!) all the women seemed to have a compulsion to rub against random objects like horses, trees and walls, and some of the lines seemed like something taken out of Zen for Dummies-book. But in usual Wong Kar Wai fashion, this movie was so pretty that it hurts. Everything had soft, dreamlike quality to them, bright colours, interesting camera angles and all. Pretty pretty pretty.
I think I even got the plot alright after I figured out that the narrator changes every once and a while without any warning.
Oh, and there was a woman with Multiple Persona Disorder whose other me was a man. Question: Does that mean that she was transgender?   

So pretty you never want to see anything else ever again.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti