perjantai 1. kesäkuuta 2012

Never trust a man in a blue trench coat.

Hey,
let's get this thing started. I am not new to blogosphere by any means, but with Dot I'm trying a few new things. Firstly: the language. English is not my first language and therefore anything written here will be a bit more unpolished than anything else I might publish. For some reason I am more comfortable when writing in English: I don't sensor myself as much as I do with my first language, Finnish. Any mistakes are either me being sloppy with keyboard or me being floppy with grammar which is still a stranger to me.

I am failing student, bad artist, lazy photographer, passionate anglophile/bibliophile/gamer/amateur philosopher/historian/geek, and I am very fond of science, books, graphic novels, art, technology and very dry humor. All these will be making appearances in the Dot. I might occasionally fangirl very unattractively about Sherlock, Neil Gaiman, The Avengers, Doctor Who, Stephen Fry, and games that will be published somewhere between very soon and too-fucking-late, like Assassins Creed III and Dishonored. My current gamer obsession is Skyrim, because I might have gotten it half a year later than anyone else. Sucks to be me.  
The face behind the text. Also, check out my goggles.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti